want to work together?
we are always keen to hear about possible projects and interesting ideas. as a guideline, we aim to support projects that:
- implements creative ideas that
- has potential to bring about social and economical change (for individuals and the community around them) but
- lacks the network and/or skills and/or tools and/or finance make it happen.
Platform would love to help everyone, but specifically we look to assist projects that tick the following boxes:
- has the potential to stand on its own economic feet.
- uses practices that have the best interests of our home at heart.
- has a long term vision and commitment.
- does not unfairly discriminate against anyone or anything.
- is not illegal…
still sounds like we are a good fit?
based on the preciousplastic.com model, adapted to the South African landscape. focussing on vulnerable youth in informal settlements; the aim is to generate income while cleaning up the environment and repurposing the plastic into useful products to sell, build with and use in public -art -infrastructure.